vrijdag 3 mei 2013

Hello Kitty Scarf


A while back I saw this lovely Hello Kitty Scarf.. I was so excited to try it out that I decided to make one for my best friends daughter..

The instructions were very clear and I was surprised at how fast and easy it was to complete the whole scarf. Especially since you can join the granny squares together as you go... I love that the granny's were not actually squares but rectangles.. I don't know if you can see the difference in the photos  :)

The colours I used were bright pink, dark grey, light pink, white, black and yellow for the flower. I crochet in total 7 granny squares and 2 hello kitty ones. This is how it turned out...



My friend really liked the scarf and so did her daughter :) 

I really enjoyed making it.. who knows, perhaps I'll make another one soon...

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten